Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Venvasion
How Popular is Firewatch?
The First-Person game Firewatch sold around 500,000 copies in the first month. That was announced by the publisher Panic. The game costs $20, which means that Firewatch brought $10 million in revenue.
Quote:“Of course, we wanted to make the best possible game we could, but we also had made an investment we really hoped to recoup,” Panic said. “How’d it go? Firewatch’s budget, while huge for us, was modest for a game of its quality and scope, but we made our investment back in about one day.”

Firewatch was also the top-selling game of that month on PlayStation Network, beating Far Cry Primal, from Ubisoft.

Panic said also:
Quote:“As an indie game or heck, even as a ‘real’ game, ok fine but not as a Call of Duty or Star Wars game, Firewatch can be considered a sales success. We’re so grateful. And relieved. But mostly grateful. We’re not quite done. We’re still fixing bugs, and we’re still working on ways to improve performance all across the board, including on PlayStation 4 and the Mac. There’s more to come.”
Firewatch Players captured and uploaded more than 214,000 photos through the in-game camera that prints real-world photos.

Provided by GameVify.
Thank you for sharing the information, Firewatch is not a game I would play though. Don't really like it honestly.
[Image: TvyGt2Z.png]
" Once I heard Rocks, all of a sudden I understood what life was about. " - Slash
Could've tripled that if they sold for 60 dollars. But 10 million is 10 million
They'd have less sales at 60 dollars to be honest.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
You can call me ignorant if you like, but whats Firewatch? Its my first time hearing of this. Thanks for explaining to me what it is, I'd like to know more about it.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(05-25-2016, 11:32 PM)Naiwen Wrote: You can call me ignorant if you like, but whats Firewatch? Its my first time hearing of this. Thanks for explaining to me what it is, I'd like to know more about it.

http://www.firewatchgame.com/
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register