Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Batman vs Superman : Dawn of Justice, my Overview!
So at last, I went to see Batman vs Superman : Dawn of Justice. I'd like to briefly review it in 3 parts : characters, cast (acting) and mainly plot. Don't worry, I won't spoil you guys until you go and see it too! 

Plot : Too simple, my reaction was : "Oh reall, that easy to make them fight?" 

Characters : I didn't like the weak Lois Lane who always need Superman's saving. Wonder Woman was great in there. However, I liked Lex Luthor's actor, he portrayed him very wel, sadistic and just so evil. 

Cast : I preferred Christian Bale's Batman. I didn't like whoever who played in this one. 

This is only my PoV about it, if seen it, whats yours?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I've not seen the movie as of yet but as far as I'm aware apparently it got bad reviews, or at least a decent mix of good, satisfactory and bad. I myself am not much of a DC fan, however I do like Batman so I may give the movie a watch at some point.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(03-28-2016, 03:52 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I've not seen the movie as of yet but as far as I'm aware apparently it got bad reviews, or at least a decent mix of good, satisfactory and bad. I myself am not much of a DC fan, however I do like Batman so I may give the movie a watch at some point.

On our Canadian website for movie critics and ratings, its 7.5 ouf of 10, so not too bad, not so great either.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I'd recommend watching
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register