Thread Contributor: katos
Email activation issues
Members and guests,

It has come to my attention that due to changes to the way in which our connection to the Google API is handled, certain mails are not being sent out. This means that registrants were often struggling to connect to our mail system to obtain a registration message.

To circumvent the issue with registrations, I have currently disabled the activation requirement whilst we launch an investigation into the issue with our SMTP, API and Mail management. I have also configured bette management protocols so that we should catch this sooner should it occur in the future.

@jenmaster1 and @johnharding I have gone ahead and manually activated your accounts for you.

Please note that during this time of activation-bypass, the chance of spam is slightly elevated. Please report any spam you see and a member of the staffing team will work to clear it out ASAP.

Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Kind regards,
Katos.
The following 1 user Likes katos's post:
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

(04-12-2016, 09:08 PM)katos Wrote: Members and guests,

It has come to my attention that due to changes to the way in which our connection to the Google API is handled, certain mails are not being sent out. This means that registrants were often struggling to connect to our mail system to obtain a registration message.

To circumvent the issue with registrations, I have currently disabled the activation requirement whilst we launch an investigation into the issue with our SMTP, API and Mail management. I have also configured bette management protocols so that we should catch this sooner should it occur in the future.

@jenmaster1 and @johnharding I have gone ahead and manually activated your accounts for you.

Please note that during this time of activation-bypass, the chance of spam is slightly elevated. Please report any spam you see and a member of the staffing team will work to clear it out ASAP.

Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Kind regards,
Katos.

So thats why they've not posted as of yet! I wondered about why!
[url=http://s15.zetaboards.com/The_health_Forum/index/][/url][Image: naiwen_Ariel_sig.png]

(04-12-2016, 10:24 PM)Naiwen Wrote: So thats why they've not posted as of yet! I wondered about why!

I'm working hard to fix the issues! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"