Community Chat Thread
Nighty night all, I had gone out to have my little treat and am currently enjoying a movie and posting on forums.

Let's get this one back on the go how is everyone doing this Thursday morning?
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

If you require assistance don't hesitate to send me a direct message, alternatively, contact a member of staff or refer to our custom help documents. 

(02-14-2019, 11:45 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Let's get this one back on the go how is everyone doing this Thursday morning?

Been a busy Sunday today! Been doing a load of jobs around the house and getting things in order.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

Now that I've been able to login... Thinking

It's been a while.

I had an issue with login, Now i am back :D
Better Than Before :D 

(02-18-2019, 03:45 AM)MaxBill Wrote: I had an issue with login, Now i am back :D

Glad we sorted for you - apologies for the issues!
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

@MaxBill 

Fantastic news! Welcome back, hope everyone is having a great day too!
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

If you require assistance don't hesitate to send me a direct message, alternatively, contact a member of staff or refer to our custom help documents. 

<p>Good night all, had about 12 hours sleep last night. Had skipped over breakfast and gone straight to lunch today. Having an iced cappuccino and a honey and BBQ crisp. After that, be meditating till dinner and bedtime tonight.<br></p>