Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Halo
The WWE Thread
A Daniel Bryan - Deano fan here, common WWE fans!

Just heard of the passing away of WWE Legend: Dusty Rhodes :(
I never got into WWE. Too much sweating!
Vanilla Wrote:I never got into WWE. Too much sweating!

Well, when you get into it, it is quite entertaining!
I have never really watched WWE, I had watched TNA when i was younger, and sting was my personal favorite wrestler.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
WWE is not for me, don't like wrestling at all.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I don't get why people like to watch it.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I don't even watch it on TV. Just follow the results. It's too Vince-y right now. And 3 hours of that same old crap is agonizing.
My favorite wrestler of all time is Andre the Giant but if I have to pick someone off the current roster then I'd have to go with Undertaker. 

I use to watch wrestling all the time but I haven't been watching it recently.
My favorite wrestlers are Goldberg and Brock Lesnar!  I've been watching this stuff since the early 80's.  :D
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
I'm a huge WWE fan. My favorite era has to be the Attitude Era. The wrestlers were a lot better back then and they were fighting for more than money, they wanted to entertain the crowd. Impress people, the competition were a lot higher and now it's terrible because they only fight for the money. My favorite wrestlers are The Rock and Stone Cold.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register