Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Halo
Play Station 4 vs Xbox One
The most anticipated console or actually, gaming war of recent times. Continuing the legacy of PS3 vs Xbox 360? Which out of, PS4 and Xbox One, is your favorite console and why?
I like the Xbox One a lot better, more of a Xbox dude.
Vanilla Wrote:I like the Xbox One a lot better, more of a Xbox dude.

You probably haven't played on a PS4 in that case.
Saul Wrote:
Vanilla Wrote:I like the Xbox One a lot better, more of a Xbox dude.

You probably haven't played on a PS4 in that case.

In fact, I have! I did not enjoy it as much.
PS4 hands down

for a lot of reasons I would prefer PS4

Two stands out are

1 - You can Last of Us

2 - Uncharted 4
I'm more of an XBox One fan, but the PlayStation 4 does have some pretty awesome exclusive games. If I could only have one of the two consoles, I would choose the XBox One.
Xbox one for myself. I absolutely love it
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Xbox one cause BF1 exclusive to it and not cod hahaha
Xbox One S is hands down the best console to date. Yes, the PS4 Pro is available, but really why pay for some updates? Yes, there are some titles exclusive to PS4 that are great such as the Last of Us and Uncharted. Same with Xbox, Forza and Gears of War, Halo are other great examples are exclusive games. The overall design, and how clean they have built the new Xbox One is great. But don't get me wrong, I have played the PS4 before and I do plan to get one for myself and set it next to my Xbox One S. ;)
<br>
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register