Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Halo
What device(/s) do you currently have?
I currently own a Samsung Galaxy s3.
Mobile Devices? If so, iPhone 4S (Upgrading Soon), iPad 3 and another tablet I use for something.
i have 3 phones would you beleive it. an lg440, a samsung galaxy ring and a samsung centura. plus an apex solo 7i tablet.
I got a galaxy Note , s4 , Iphone 5s , Moto G2, S5360 , Honor and asus tab . I was a software tester and tweaker so i need a lot of phone.
Better Than Before :D 
I currently own a Cubot X9 ( Phone ) & a tablet.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I currently use a Windows Phone and an Amazon Fire Tablet.
(12-19-2016, 04:35 AM)Senpie Wrote: I currently use a Windows Phone and an Amazon Fire Tablet.

I used to own a windows phone, Lumia 550. May I ask what is your model?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
We have a ZTE Maven smartphone (Android 5) and my g/f has a Fire Tablet coming tomorrow. :)
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
(12-19-2016, 09:02 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 04:35 AM)Senpie Wrote: I currently use a Windows Phone and an Amazon Fire Tablet.

I used to own a windows phone, Lumia 550. May I ask what is your model?

640. :)
I currently own a Samsung Galaxy S8+ as far as my phone goes.  I also have a laptop that I use if I'm going to be on the internet.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register