Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

ddoesmc
If you could meet any person in the world, who would it be?
If you could meet any person in the world, who would it be? YouTubers!
If I could meet any person in the world, from all time generations, it would be Prophet Muhammad (SAW), it would be great to actually meet him and get to know him more.

If your talking about famous people from today's world, maybe a footballer like Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo. It would be great to take a picture with a football great.
Dee Snider, or a long distance friend :)
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I want to see future me, i have a lot of reasons. If you know any one who can help me build a time machine tell me .
Better Than Before :D 
MaxBill Wrote:I want to see future me, i have a lot of reasons. If you know any one who can help me build a time machine tell me .

I'm your man ;) kidding! but what if you change the past :O
Sir Twisted Wrote:I'm your man ;) kidding! but what if you change the past :O

I want to see my future, my wife and my life. if anything went wrong i can travel back to past and change everything .. even i will bring some future gadget to past. so that when i return back i will have a new life. kind of bad but i like it
MaxBill Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:I'm your man ;) kidding! but what if you change the past :O

I want to see my future, my wife and my life. if anything went wrong i can travel back to past and change everything .. even i will bring some future gadget to past. so that when i return back i will have a new life. kind of bad but i like it

Ohh a dangerous game, but clever thinking.
Sir Twisted Wrote:Ohh a dangerous game, but clever thinking.

Grrrrrr..  i will be a hero. The man who see's tomorrow..  :vampire:
MaxBill Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:Ohh a dangerous game, but clever thinking.

Grrrrrr..  i will be a hero. The man who see's tomorrow..  :vampire:

I salute you captain!
Sir Twisted Wrote:I salute you captain!

HATS OFF, i like you man    ;)
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register