Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Friends?
Who likes it? I'm a big fan of it and my favourite character in it would be Joey Tribiani!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
To be honest, I've never seen it. However I've heard a lot about it and I may watch it eventually.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(04-23-2016, 01:05 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: To be honest, I've never seen it. However I've heard a lot about it and I may watch it eventually.

You should get to it as soon as you can, its the most hilarious show ever!
I used to watch it and enjoyed it a lot. You're right, Joey is the most hilarious, but they're all funny in their own way. I liked Phoebe. SOme people were saying I reminded them of her (appearance, not personality).
(04-25-2016, 03:44 PM)Mogra Wrote: I used to watch it and enjoyed it a lot. You're right, Joey is the most hilarious, but they're all funny in their own way. I liked Phoebe. SOme people were saying I reminded them of her (appearance, not personality).

I liked Phoebe too.
(04-24-2016, 11:31 AM)Naiwen Wrote:
(04-23-2016, 01:05 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: To be honest, I've never seen it. However I've heard a lot about it and I may watch it eventually.

You should get to it as soon as you can, its the most hilarious show ever!

I'm like the only one who hasn't seen it! apparently it's good from what I've heard from everyone. I'm just not so open to new TV shows.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
To be honest, not watched much myself either
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(08-27-2016, 01:28 PM)katos Wrote: To be honest, not watched much myself either

Oh, you should do so now, it's a ridiculously hilarious show!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register