Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Smoking vs vaping!
Vaping means smoking eletronic cigarettes. Personally, I think e-cigarettes are much better than real cigarettes. Because firstly, there's no second-hand smoke. I was standing next to a woman who was vaping and didn't smell a thing from her. And I've heard that the ingredients are more natural than redal cigarettes'. Thats only what I've heard though. And so they're better for others. However, it costs more than real cigarettes.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I smoked for 10 years, then I was forunate to quit and now I wouldn't try neither smoking not vaping - don't feel like getting back to all that. It was such an inconvenient and expensive habit.
(04-25-2016, 03:47 PM)Mogra Wrote: I smoked for 10 years, then I was forunate to quit and now I wouldn't try neither smoking not vaping - don't feel like getting back to all that. It was such an inconvenient and expensive habit.

I'd understand your persepdctive.
Nicotine is still harmful by itself, but it's not nearly as harmful as the other chemicals in cigarettes. Vaping seems like a good way to try to quit smoking cigarettes.
(07-07-2016, 02:11 PM)MeowsePad Wrote: Nicotine is still harmful by itself, but it's not nearly as harmful as the other chemicals in cigarettes. Vaping seems like a good way to try to quit smoking cigarettes.

I can agree with that.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register