Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Who do you think'd win the next American presidential Election?
I think Hilary Clinton's got a fair chance to do so, with Donald Trump's popularity declining. And with the Republicans' decline.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Being English, I don't really follow it so closely, but I would guess that Hilary, like you say, or (sadly) Donald "the dipstick" Trump. He might be declining, but he's still winning landslides.

I personally want Bernie to win though, he's the only one that I would 'trust' to run the country.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(05-02-2016, 11:09 AM)katos Wrote: Being English, I don't really follow it so closely, but I would guess that Hilary, like you say, or (sadly) Donald "the dipstick" Trump. He might be declining, but he's still winning landslides.

I personally want Bernie to win though, he's the only one that I would 'trust' to run the country.

Bernie who?
(05-02-2016, 07:31 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 11:09 AM)katos Wrote: Being English, I don't really follow it so closely, but I would guess that Hilary, like you say, or (sadly) Donald "the dipstick" Trump. He might be declining, but he's still winning landslides.

Bernie who?

Bernie Sanders
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(05-03-2016, 05:53 PM)katos Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 07:31 PM)Naiwen Wrote:

Bernie who?

Bernie Sanders
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders

Oh I see, thanks for the link!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register