Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

xXInfectedXx
What search engine do you use?
I personally use Google as my search engine and I use it on a daily basis. It is very compatible with my browser, google chrome. I really like how easy Google is to use and how easy it is to find what I am looking for in a click of a few buttons. I also really like the design of the search engine and this is another reason why I am using Google as my search engine. The final reason is that I get notifications through from Google+ which I use Google+ on a regular occasion. What search engine do you use and why?
I too, use Google.
The reason for this is because I use their cloud capabilities, so a lot of my photos etc run through Google photos, my documents / work through Google docs, and my emails through Gmail. I can also take my search history / bookmark and copy them across all of my devices :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Most of the time, I use google, but sometimes, not often, I'll use Yahoo or Bing. (It's my Firefox's default search engine, I don't know why its set up like that.)
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(05-02-2016, 10:07 PM)Naiwen Wrote: Most of the time, I use google, but sometimes, not often, I'll use Yahoo or Bing. (It's my Firefox's default search engine, I don't know why its set up like that.)

You can change that pretty easily if you wanted
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(05-03-2016, 05:54 PM)katos Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 10:07 PM)Naiwen Wrote: Most of the time, I use google, but sometimes, not often, I'll use Yahoo or Bing. (It's my Firefox's default search engine, I don't know why its set up like that.)

You can change that pretty easily if you wanted
Thanks, I already changed my preferences on my firefox.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Google. Way easy to use and its a universal thing, and the reverse image search is also good
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register