Thread Contributor: TheSwagE
SwagE is out here ,
Hey There , 
         I am new to this forum . I am a 28 years boy having for a Online courses of the designing of webpages and logos . I am now a professional designer and looking for a online work . I am from Nepal , Biratnagar-4 . 
Regardz,,
TheSwagE

Fas 
@'TheSwagE'
I hope you enjoy the site! 
Please take a moment to read over our Forum rules
If you have any suggestions or idea, head on over to our: Ideas Forum

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact any of the Staff Members

With regards to your help with the graphics design, what exactly is it that you need, as I might be able to help
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

[Image: 286sw8j.gif]

In the Rank Image there is a 2 lines running . I want to know how to make it . If You can help me making it I will be kindfull .

hey there, welcome to FA!
[url=http://s15.zetaboards.com/The_health_Forum/index/][/url][Image: naiwen_Ariel_sig.png]

(05-07-2016, 01:10 AM)TheSwagE Wrote: [Image: 286sw8j.gif]

In the Rank Image there is a 2 lines running . I want to know how to make it . If You can help me making it I will be kindfull .

Honestly not too hard pal, you can do it through animation and convert animation to frames - then just add a new layer for each frame and move the lines slightly ;)
For best effects, move the line only 1-2 pixels at a time, otherwise it'll go juddery and strange :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

Really I didnt understood Your word . Seems Like You can do it easily , can you do one for me and give a psd template please

(05-07-2016, 01:15 PM)TheSwagE Wrote: Really I didnt understood Your word . Seems Like You can do it easily , can you do one for me and give a psd template please

if I get time I'll make an example for you ;)

Welcome to Forum Authority! If you need anything, all staff members are always happy to help. I do hope you enjoy your time on the site and I would love to see some of your work, feel free to post it here
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

Bumping my old introduction thread . Introducing myself to new  users

Yo wassup Man?
@"TheSwagE"