Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
A Christian Priest called me a Heathen this Afternoon on my Bus!
Oh god, I hate those religious converters. So we were on the bus, and he started off by telling he's a Christian priest from the Church of God. Then he talked to me lengthily about Christianity, Jesus being the Son of God and etc. He seemed a very tenacious Christian converter to me. Anyways, I told him I'm Wican and he called me a Heathen.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
How odd, I understand here there are people that usually go door by door asking to talk to them about Jesus and God, but i've never encountered a priest talking about it on a bus..but then again you did say "Christian converter" so I'm guessing he tried to get you interested in it, and when you responded with "Wican" he didn't take to kind to it.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(05-11-2016, 04:45 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: How odd, I understand here there are people that usually go door by door asking to talk to them about Jesus and God, but i've never encountered a priest talking about it on a bus..but then again you did say "Christian converter" so I'm guessing he tried to get you interested in it, and when you responded with "Wican" he didn't take to kind to it.

He just introduced himself as a priest to me and then began to talk aboput Christianity to me. Yes, he basically tried to convert me.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
He should respect the fact that people all have different views. This personally, would annoy me if he just randomly walked up and tried to convert me...
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register