Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Venvasion
The Biggest Cruise Ship in the World
[Image: 32232BAC00000578-3489643-image-m-22_1457...58x428.jpg]

In just a few days, the world’s largest cruise ship will set sail from Southampton, England, on May 22. Build by one of the largest cruise companies, Harmony of the Seas will sit higher and wider than its sister mega ships, the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas, which are currently the biggest passenger cruise ships in the world, and will accommodate 100 more passengers, bringing its total passenger capacity to 6,000 plus crew.

The Harmony will combine many of the latest technology found on other RCCL mega ships, like robotic bartenders, which prepare and serve drinks with actual bionic arms, a two-story waterslide, and virtual windows in windowless cabins — real-time video monitors depicting the views passengers would actually be seeing outside the ship if the staterooms had real windows.

The Harmony will also be the widest ship ever made, three meters wider than the Oasis and Allure, resulting in larger cabins, which is good news for passengers. For those who book a suite, special VIP areas of the ship will include an exclusive lounge, a sun deck, and a restaurant called the Coastal Kitchen.

The Harmony’s home port will be Port Everglades, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. And by the way, you will need a GPS on this ship.
GameVify.com
Looks huge, but I couldn't personally deal with it. For me, they're stupidly big and too busy. I'd prefer something smaller and less packed :P
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register