Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Death Note thoughts?
Anyone's a fan of that? Me yes, i love it and Light is my favourite character in it, though he died in the middle of it.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Well, I finished Death Note awhile back while my computer was getting fixed, it was a great show and I highly enjoyed the plot up to when Light stopped being Kira, it kinda fell down from there for me.

What do you enjoy most about Death Note?
(05-18-2016, 10:41 PM)seed Wrote: Well, I finished Death Note awhile back while my computer was getting fixed, it was a great show and I highly enjoyed the plot up to when Light stopped being Kira, it kinda fell down from there for me.

What do you enjoy most about Death Note?

I totally agree with you on this, I didn't like it either when Yagami stopped being Kira, it kinda ruined the show. Who's your favourite character in it? Mine would be Light Yagami.

Next time before posting, would you please kindly thoroughly search through the forums to see if there's already a duplicate thread, this is not the first time its happening with you, thanks.
One of the best Animes that exists. I love Death Note.
(08-13-2016, 11:46 AM)Mangata Wrote: One of the best Animes that exists. I love Death Note.

Nothing beats it.
While its a good series, its far from being "the best". That and the ending of the manga was far superior.
I liked the manga ending better than the anime ending, but it was still pretty good.
(08-18-2016, 10:48 PM)Dee Wrote: I liked the manga ending better than the anime ending, but it was still pretty good.

I didn't read the manga, so I can't say anything about it at all.
(08-19-2016, 04:48 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 10:48 PM)Dee Wrote: I liked the manga ending better than the anime ending, but it was still pretty good.

It's fairly similar in terms of the plot, but there were some intricacies that were changed in the anime that didn't give as much oomph in the story as it did in the manga, especially the ending.
(08-19-2016, 05:44 PM)Dee Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 04:48 PM)Naiwen Wrote:

It's fairly similar in terms of the plot, but there were some intricacies that were changed in the anime that didn't give as much oomph in the story as it did in the manga, especially the ending.

I see.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register