Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Send Pics!
Anyways, most of the guys I've talked to from a dating site called Japancupid rudely ask me to send them pics. Then I'm thinking, why should I? Most guys on dating sites are uneducated and are looking only for a quick hook-up. So bossy as to order me around to send them pics, as if I owed them my pics!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Your best outcome and solution should be just blocking them, If you aren't comfortable with them or what they are saying/asking. I would just get rid of them.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(05-21-2016, 04:18 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Your best outcome and solution should be just blocking them, If you aren't comfortable with them or what they are saying/asking. I would just get rid of them.
Which I promptly did.
I'd also report the profiles to the staff team, if it breaks any rules (such as making either party feel uncomfortable).
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
You should send me some pictures.  Angel Haha, I'm just playing.
(05-22-2016, 12:45 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote: You should send me some pictures.  Angel Haha, I'm just playing.

NFT (no offense taken).
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register