Thread Contributor: Naiwen
Your favourite Crisps Brand and Flavour?
Mine would be Old Dutch, because they're low in saturated fat, and just as crunchy as the bigger brands such as lays and etc. Also, my favourite crisp flavor is dill pickle. I often have a bag of Old Dutch's low in fat Dill Pickle crisps as a little treat for myself. I just love Old Dutch's crunchiness and the fact that they're so low in fat. I can have a lot of them without getting fat nor any other health issues. Old Dutch's pretty cheap, they're 2 for 1 at the Dollar store. I just got 2 bags of 40 g of them this mid-afternoon as a light snack : an Old Dutch's Ketchup and ridged Sour Cream and Onion. They were so crispy and crunchy, oh just so delicious reminiscing about them.

I love Walkers, Sensations, Pringles, Monster Munch, Space Invaders etc...
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

(05-28-2016, 10:44 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I love Walkers, Sensations, Pringles, Monster Munch, Space Invaders etc...
Whats your favourite flavour?

(05-28-2016, 12:26 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 10:44 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I love Walkers, Sensations, Pringles, Monster Munch, Space Invaders etc...

Cheese and Onion, Ready Salted and Smokey Bacon.
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

(06-04-2016, 09:02 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 12:26 PM)Naiwen Wrote:

Cheese and Onion, Ready Salted and Smokey Bacon.
I like smokey bacon too!
The following 1 user Likes Naiwen's post: Sir Twisted