Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Spontaneous or a Planner?
At times, I can be a bit of a planner and a little bit spontaneous. Its mostly what I'm spending that I'm more planning ahead. (Managing my financial situation). For other things in life, like entertainment stuff, I'm more spontaneous.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I'm not really a planner.  Now, if I'm going on a tip somewhere, I'll map out everything that I need (or that I think I need).  When I go somewhere, there are things that I'd like to do or places that I'd like to go but I tend to just kind of go with the flow.  I'm not one of those people that have an itinerary or anything like that.
I do try to be a planner, however I can be a little un-organised, especially when it comes to trips. Although I regret not planning afterwards.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I tend to be spontaneous when it comes to everyday things. But I'm usually a planner for long term events.
Well seeing as I can't plan as I usually have to cancel.  I am spontaneous these days.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register