Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Suraf
[Atlas Industries] Atlas Hard Drive LED
[Image: atlashddled_atlas_1.png]
[Image: atlashddled_atlas_2.png][Image: atlashddled_atlas_3.png][Image: atlashddled_atlas_4.png]
[Image: atlashddled_atlas_5.png]
[Image: atlashddled_atlas_6.png][Image: atlashddled_atlas_7.png][Image: atlashddled_atlas_8.png]
[Image: atlashddled_atlas_9.png]
<br>
Very interesting! Can't wait for the release!
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]

The program now has an option to start the program when Windows boots up, this option is "option"al. If you check it and close the window, the registry will be added. If you uncheck it and close the window, the registry will be deleted.
<br>
Looks great, and has a LOT of very useful features. I could see this being especially useful, especially for myself with multiple drives in my machine.
I also love the registry addition and deletion feature for automatic Windows startup.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Official release date scheduled for July 2, 2016. Stay tuned! ;)
<br>
(07-01-2016, 01:46 PM)Suraf Wrote: Official release date scheduled for July 2, 2016. Stay tuned! ;)

The hype is real! :O
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
ehhh this looks amazing keep it up :)
[Image: 0qTATV8.png]
EX Forum Authority Moderator
Download link added on main post. Just click the thread post to begin download. ;)
<br>
(07-02-2016, 08:45 PM)Suraf Wrote: Download link added on main post. Just click the thread post to begin download. ;)

This is superb! I'll definitely be using this! :-)
(07-03-2016, 10:58 AM)katos Wrote: This is superb! I'll definitely be using this! :-)

Thanks! I'm always open to feedback and suggestions!
<br>
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register