Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

xXInfectedXx
What's your favorite sport?
Currently, my favorite sport is running. I really enjoy this sport because It makes me a healthy person.
My favorite sport is cricket. I love playing cricket, watching cricket and discussing cricket. I also quite like football as in Soccer. I regularly watch and play football so you can see where the passion comes from.
I'm not really into sports but if i had to pick a favorite, i'd choose dodgeball as i enjoyed playing it when i was at school.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Field hockey. :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Baseball love it so much and it's back now
I guesss if I gotta choose, it'd have to be table tennis or more commonly known as ping-pong in Chinese. Its a Chinese sport. But thats not why I like it. Because it can exercise my flexibility and agility. It passes time in a more agreeable way too.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I always wanted to try ping-pong. At the moment Iwould choose running, I suppose. At least this is something I practice from tim to time. I sued to be a huge football fan, but after moving to India I had no one to share my interest with, so it faded over teh years.
Field Hockey.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
My favourite sport is basketball. I like it very much.
Hockey
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register