Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Lava
Fifa 17
Fifa 17 is releasing in September and this time, EA Sports will be including My Career (like in 2k games) and managers faces will be viewable. EA Sports are taking the next step which is cool.

Are you going to buy Fifa 17? Have you had any Fifa games before?
Personally i've played quite a few of the fifa games, but I likely wont be getting Fifa 17.
I guess i've fallen out of touch with the Fifa brand.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I've never played any FIFAs, so I guess not.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(06-26-2016, 11:47 AM)katos Wrote: Personally i've played quite a few of the fifa games, but I likely wont be getting Fifa 17.

They're improving Fifa 17 so it's more real-life like. I think you would love it if you have had a few Fifa games before.
(06-26-2016, 02:33 PM)Lava Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 11:47 AM)katos Wrote: Personally i've played quite a few of the fifa games, but I likely wont be getting Fifa 17.

They're improving Fifa 17 so it's more real-life like. I think you would love it if you have had a few Fifa games before.

To be honest, I probably won't >.>
Not my sort of game, only really played them since my brother had them lying around.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Got it when it came out and loved it. But Ultimate Team has just annoyed me this year so I sold everyone, banged out packs, got no one as usual. Now I just play online season games
I love FIFA 17. I always get the game every single year. The game is fantastic and I love some of the new features. Ultimate Team is brilliant again because they have new game modes and the rewards are superb.  Pro Clubs have been updated after years of asking to do so.  Career Mode lacks, but please improve it next year EA.
Personally don't play football games. I'm not really a fan of the sport itself and I don't play any physical football either.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register