Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Mulberry
Mulberry Hosting - High Performance Hosting | Pure SSD Drives
Hi all,

We'd love to introduce to all you Forum Authority members our awesome new brand - Mulberry Hosting!

https://mulberryhosting.com

Mulberry Hosting as it currently stands provides shared and reseller hosting packages from 5GB to 100GB of pure SSD disk space, with more available upon custom packages.

Take a look at some of the features we offer with all of our services:
- DDoS Protection
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Support
- Cloud Powered Redundant Platform
- Daily Backups
- cPanel Control Panel
- Free Migration (From another cPanel Host)
- 99.99% Uptime Gaurentee 
- PHP Cache Technologies such as Varnish for Speedy Loading
- Free Sub-domain (yourchoice.mulberry.me)
- Zyro Website Builder

Our shared hosting plans start at £1.49, with reseller plans at £5.99.

We would love to take this opportunity to offer the loyal members of Forum Authority a 25% discount on their first month with us!
Use code 'ForumAuthority' at checkout to redeem your 25% first month discount!

If you'd like to know more about our services and or looking at a more custom solution please feel free to drop us an email to, [email protected], and we'll be glad to assist!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MulberryHosting
Mulberry Hosting
High Performance Cloud Hosting
[email protected] | Twitter.com/MulberryHosting
Looks really good and I thank you for checking with myself before you posted. Shows that you truly care!
I wish you the best. Also, I really appreciate you giving us a code for Forum Authority members to use! 

Best of luck with sales, I wish you all the best.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(07-15-2016, 03:46 PM)katos Wrote: Looks really good and I thank you for checking with myself before you posted. Shows that you truly care!
I wish you the best. Also, I really appreciate you giving us a code for Forum Authority members to use! 

Best of luck with sales, I wish you all the best.

Hi Katos, 

No problem at all! We look forward to being more active around the forums! :)
Mulberry Hosting
I have just started a plan at Mulberry Hosting and will report back with my review and opinions once I have had time to test their services.
Setup and payment has so far been a simple and smooth process.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(07-28-2016, 02:39 PM)katos Wrote: I have just started a plan at Mulberry Hosting and will report back with my review and opinions once I have had time to test their services.
Setup and payment has so far been a simple and smooth process.

Awesome, just like we love to hear! Let us know if you need anything else! :)
Mulberry Hosting
A review will be coming shortly.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register