Thread Contributor: PrivateDonut
Overwatch - What is your competitive rank?
Hey guys, 

What rank are you in Overwatch competitive?

I'm currently at rank 45, I was near 50 yesterday. But I lost a few games in a roll, and if you play it... You'll know you lose nearly a full rank with one loss.

@suraf - This might be one for you! 

Sadly, I have (still) yet to get Overwatch :(
The following 1 user Likes katos's post:
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

(07-24-2016, 08:29 PM)katos Wrote: @suraf - This might be one for you! 

You should get it when you can, it's a pretty fun game. But I would recommend playing with a group of friends, as it's horrible solo queue. Because you always get people who has low skill sets, and the other team always seem to get good players (or a group of friends).  Speechless
The following 1 user Likes PrivateDonut's post:

(07-24-2016, 08:32 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote:

You should get it when you can, it's a pretty fun game. But I would recommend playing with a group of friends, as it's horrible solo queue. Because you always get people who has low skill sets, and the other team always seem to get good players (or a group of friends).  Speechless

There lies the problem, in that my friends play a game for five minutes then get "bored" and stop playing.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

(07-24-2016, 08:48 PM)katos Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 08:32 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote:

There lies the problem, in that my friends play a game for five minutes then get "bored" and stop playing.

Haha that sounds like some of my friends. But if you're playing ranked on Overwatch and you leave mid game, you'll find yourself banned for a few hours or longer. Haha. It's good and bad depending on if your Internet disconnects. 

But over all, I enjoy the game. :)

I haven't started the Overwatch competitive, as mentioned by PrivateDonut, "I would recommend playing with a group of friends, as it's horrible solo queue."

Maybe PrivateDonut, Katos and I could try this out together. Itwasntme 

(07-27-2016, 12:05 PM)Suraf Wrote: I haven't started the Overwatch competitive, as mentioned by PrivateDonut, "I would recommend playing with a group of friends, as it's horrible solo queue."

Ooh! That could fun! :-)
The following 1 user Likes katos's post:

(07-27-2016, 12:05 PM)Suraf Wrote: I haven't started the Overwatch competitive, as mentioned by PrivateDonut, "I would recommend playing with a group of friends, as it's horrible solo queue."

That could be ideal @Suraf I'm always looking for new people to play with.  Cool
The following 1 user Likes PrivateDonut's post: