Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

dashing_man
What Consoles have you owned / currently owns
This should be interesting......

This is the first console I owned

1 - Home Computer

[Image: Famicom-Console-Set-640x330.jpg]

2 - Sega Genesis

[Image: Sega-Genesis.png]

3 - Nintendo 64

[Image: 4-original-nintendo-64.jpg]

4 - Playstation 1

[Image: 061030_ps1_hmed_9ahmedium.jpg]
I first had a Play Station 2 which lasted lots of yours. I then bought an Nintendo Wii which I didn't like and hardly lasted a week so I exchanged it for a Sony PSP which I bzzrkly loved till it's peak and I used it for about a year until it was destroyed. Not too long later, my uncle bought me an Xbox 360, years ago and it's still quite brand new, hardly damaged. Just last month, my brother got me a Play Station 4 and I think many would agree when I say it's epic!
I have the Original Nintendo system as well as Nintendo 64. I'm not huge on video games so I just stick to the older ones.

Plus I find the controlers for the newest systems have way too many buttons and I find it difficult to keep my interest into the game.
BeautifulAngel Wrote:I have the Original Nintendo system as well as Nintendo 64. I'm not huge on video games so I just stick to the older ones.

Plus I find the controlers for the newest systems have way too many buttons and I find it difficult to keep my interest into the game.

you still play on that. That's Awesome

What is your favorite game ?
dashing_man Wrote:
BeautifulAngel Wrote:I have the Original Nintendo system as well as Nintendo 64. I'm not huge on video games so I just stick to the older ones.

Hmm Favourite game on Original Nintendo is Mario Bros 3 and my favourite game for Nintendo 64 is Mario Party.
I have lots of games that I enjoy though, but those are definitely my favourite.

I usually hold a game night at my place once a month which has been pretty successful. We normally end up having some people play on Original Nintend or Nintendo 64 and others will be playing board games. It's really fun!
BeautifulAngel Wrote:
dashing_man Wrote:

Hmm Favourite game on Original Nintendo is Mario Bros 3 and my favourite game for Nintendo 64 is Mario Party.
I have lots of games that I enjoy though, but those are definitely my favourite.

I usually hold a game night at my place once a month which has been pretty successful. We normally end up having some people play on Original Nintend or Nintendo 64 and others will be playing board games. It's really fun!

you should have them play Super Smash Bros. Now that's a fun thing to do on a game night  :.
I have owned all generations of Xbox, PlayStation 2/3, Nintendo DS.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
  • Super Nintendo
  • Nintendo 64
  • Nintendo Wii
  • Nintendo DS
  • Nintendo 3DS
  • Nintendo WiiU
  • Sony Playstation
  • Sony Playstation 2
  • Sony Playstation 3
  • Sony Playstation 4
  • Microsoft Xbox
  • Microsoft Xbox 360

"This world holds only despair, it's not worth existing!"

[Image: 1MgWGdy]

"I am no one, I don't want to be anyone in this world that will be rid away with."

I have the Wii and the Gamboy Color.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Pc , ps1 ps2 ,ps4 xbox 1, wii
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register