What are you doing at the same Time as being on FA?
Enjoying a movie.

Right now I am currently planning some ideas to release.
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

If you require assistance don't hesitate to send me a direct message, alternatively, contact a member of staff or refer to our custom help documents. 

(01-24-2019, 12:47 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Right now I am currently planning some ideas to release.

And I’m helping; whilst also covering the on-call at work! Talk about multi-tasking
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

@katos, quite the handful! 

Currently beginning a day at work!
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

If you require assistance don't hesitate to send me a direct message, alternatively, contact a member of staff or refer to our custom help documents. 

(01-25-2019, 07:53 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: @katos, quite the handful! 

Certainly was! 
I’m currently rewiring one of our network cabinets at work.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

(01-25-2019, 08:19 AM)katos Wrote:
(01-25-2019, 07:53 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: @katos, quite the handful! 

Certainly was! 
I’m currently rewiring one of our network cabinets at work.

Now that does sound like a very time consuming task. I myself is just fixing up some food.
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

Gaming with some mates, and enjoying an ice cold stubby!

I'm currently listening to music and working on some design work for the community.
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.