Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Shojo vs Shonen!
Which do you like best and why? I like shojo better because I'm a woman.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I'd say Shonen more of than not. Though I normally prefer Seinen over that again.
(08-13-2016, 05:29 PM)Crovus Wrote: I'd say Shonen more of than not. Though I normally prefer Seinen over that again.

Which Shonen is your favourite?
Definitely shonen, but only because it's just my personal preference. I can only stand so much cutesy romantic drivel. I like action, adventure, and a very well-written/told story. Then again, I'm quite picky.
(08-18-2016, 01:14 AM)Dee Wrote: Definitely shonen, but only because it's just my personal preference. I can only stand so much cutesy romantic drivel. I like action, adventure, and a very well-written/told story. Then again, I'm quite picky.

Which shonen is your favourite?
(08-18-2016, 10:45 AM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 01:14 AM)Dee Wrote: Definitely shonen, but only because it's just my personal preference. I can only stand so much cutesy romantic drivel. I like action, adventure, and a very well-written/told story. Then again, I'm quite picky.

Probably the Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood anime within that genre.
(08-18-2016, 10:56 PM)Dee Wrote:

I never watched that one, how good is it?
(08-19-2016, 10:46 AM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 10:56 PM)Dee Wrote:

I never watched that one, how good is it?

I like it better than the first anime (though I love the first anime) because it follows the manga story practically to a T. They do leave out some stuff that happens in the manga, but the story in Brotherhood/FMA manga is a little bit different.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register