Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

katos
Recommended hosts
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I'd like to mention that Namecheap actually has a pretty good web-hosting service, along side being a great domain supplier. I have been running most of my sites on their web-hosting service for a year and a half and I can surely vouch for them.
(08-04-2016, 02:24 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote: I'd like to mention that Namecheap actually has a pretty good web-hosting service, along side being a great domain supplier. I have been running most of my sites on their web-hosting service for a year and a half and I can surely vouch for them.

Never used a registrar for webhosting myself, but on the grounds of your vouch I will add them to the list, since I actually forgot that you're hosting with them :P
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(08-04-2016, 02:25 PM)katos Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 02:24 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote: I'd like to mention that Namecheap actually has a pretty good web-hosting service, along side being a great domain supplier. I have been running most of my sites on their web-hosting service for a year and a half and I can surely vouch for them.

Never used a registrar for webhosting myself, but on the grounds of your vouch I will add them to the list, since I actually forgot that you're hosting with them :P

Yeah I didn't normally do it, but they offer some amazing plans on yearly prices so I couldn't pass up the offer. And I have been impressed by it so far. :)
Thank you very much! Nice list you have there! :)
Mulberry Hosting
High Performance Cloud Hosting
[email protected] | Twitter.com/MulberryHosting
(08-04-2016, 02:33 PM)Mulberry Wrote: Thank you very much! Nice list you have there! :)

You're welcome! Thanks for providing a great hosting service ;)
I've never even heard of those before, thanks for telling me about them!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I am currently using A Small Orange, and they are pretty good hosting. Their support is outstanding imo.
(08-26-2016, 07:22 PM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: I am currently using A Small Orange, and they are pretty good hosting. Their support is outstanding imo.

Not heard of them before! 
I'll have to read into them, and after a read over a few reviews I will see about adding them to the list ;)
I quite like BuyVM for VPS hosting, and WebFaction for shared (though with a lot more power than most shared hosts). I'm also currently hosting with NearlyFreeSpeech, who bill you based upon what you use, which is nice.
[Image: BIf47zQ.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register