Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Random Strangers asking you very personal and private Questions!
I once got a much older man than I ask me if I were married, to which I told him : "Mind your own business." I hate being asked personal and private questions such as these by people who I don't even know at all.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I see nothing wrong with this at all, it's a polite question.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(08-04-2016, 09:20 PM)katos Wrote: I see nothing wrong with this at all, it's a polite question.
I get rattled by it.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
There are some questions that I don't like being asked because I do feel that it is my private business.  On the other hand, there are other things that I don't mind people asking.  It just depends on the question they are asking.
Depends on the question. Also by the way the person is showing themselves. I tend to keep myself to myself but I wouldn't mind replying to a nice individual.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
As long as they're not too intrusive and eerie seeming, I'll carry out a polite conversation enough to not seem rude. But if you feel uncomfortable talking to people, that's okay because you're not obliged to.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register