Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

What TV shows are you currently watching?
I was wondering what shows is everyone currently watching, it could be from any genre, drama, action, horror, cartoon etc. I don't necessarily watch a lot of TV. However I want to try watch some new shows, I've seen all of The Flash, Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead, Inbetweeners, Little Britain. I might start watching Supernatural, maybe American Horror story, however it looks a little too odd to me.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
The current shows I'm into is listed below; note I rarely watch TV/netflix/etc.
  • Family Guy(seen so many times)
  • American Dad(seen so many times)
  • Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion (anime)
(08-05-2016, 12:52 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote: The current shows I'm into is listed below; note I rarely watch TV/netflix/etc.

I love Family Guy and American dad so much I've seen nearly every episode twice :D
I'm watching an Asian drama called "Jade Palace Lockheart". It's a time-travel and historical romance one. Loving it.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I've finished:
  • Luke cage
  • Stranger things
Starting:
  • Kitchen nightmares
  • Dare devil 
  • Sons of anarchy (again)
I'm watching but it's soon to be over:  
A Haunting
Kindred Spirits

Soon to be watching or just started watching:
My Haunted House
Paranormal Lockdown
I really want to see a series of unfortunate events Netflix series, when it comes out.
(12-05-2016, 04:58 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I really want to see a series of unfortunate events Netflix series, when it comes out.

oooh yea, that should be a good one! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(08-05-2016, 01:08 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 12:52 PM)PrivateDonut Wrote: The current shows I'm into is listed below; note I rarely watch TV/netflix/etc.

I love Family Guy and American dad so much I've seen nearly every episode twice :D

Yes buddy agree with you American Dad is my personal favorite i have seen twice
and i also want some suggestion from your side for some TV shows !! Thanks in advance...!!!
(12-06-2016, 07:48 AM)Nicholas Malone Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 01:08 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:

Yes buddy agree with you American Dad is my personal favorite i have seen twice
and i also want some suggestion from your side for some TV shows !! Thanks in advance...!!!

I would definitely recommend South Park, If you're British, The Inbetweeners. Them shows are hilarious!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register