Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Shopping?
Do you enjoy shopping? I do and a lot, I'm a great shopper and I can get good deals off food, clothes and etc. For example, today I just bought a pair of Crocs sandals for 38$, cheap and good quality!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I'd like to say so I end up spending my money on crap usually. I also end up not being satisfied with what I purchase however I mostly shop online nowadays.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(08-09-2016, 02:22 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I'd like to say so I end up spending my money on crap usually. I also end up not being satisfied with what I purchase however I mostly shop online nowadays.

What do you usually get? I'll normally get the essential things such as food and drink, clothes first and then after, if I got money to spare, I'll treat myself to something extra.
The only real reason I go shopping is to get out of the house.

So, to that end the only shopping I like is when I go shopping for server parts.
(08-09-2016, 09:11 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: The only real reason I go shopping is to get out of the house.

So, to that end the only shopping I like is when I go shopping for server parts.

How do you get your food and your other stuff?
I don't live out of home, so I have other family members that do that for me :P
(08-10-2016, 10:00 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: I don't live out of home, so I have other family members that do that for me :P
Lucky you.
(08-09-2016, 05:09 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 02:22 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I'd like to say so I end up spending my money on crap usually. I also end up not being satisfied with what I purchase however I mostly shop online nowadays.

What do you usually get? I'll normally get the essential things such as food and drink, clothes first and then after, if I got money to spare, I'll treat myself to something extra.

It really depends usually food..clothes..gadgets.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(08-11-2016, 12:32 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 05:09 PM)Naiwen Wrote:

It really depends usually food..clothes..gadgets.

But only after you got all your essentials right?
I hate shopping. I hate going to the grocery store and I hate going to buy clothes or other things. It's just not fun for me. I'm an on and out shopper, get what you need and get the hell out of there.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register