Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Got Glasses or Contacts?
I don't got none because I got super-vision the last time I got my eye exam. My eyesight improved ever since I've limited my use of high-tech devices to half an hour a day.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Wow my life is technically based around gadgets and technology. With that comes a sacrifice my eyesight isn't too good it's not bad but it's not great I do wear contacts and glasses.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(08-09-2016, 02:16 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Wow my life is technically based around gadgets and technology. With that comes a sacrifice my eyesight isn't too good it's not bad but it's not great I do wear contacts and glasses.

I'm sorry to hear your eyesight's not too good, you gotta take care of it. Be careful with using techie things. The doctors recommended to take a 15 minutes break from a 45 minutes on any tech device.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(08-09-2016, 05:11 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 02:16 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Wow my life is technically based around gadgets and technology. With that comes a sacrifice my eyesight isn't too good it's not bad but it's not great I do wear contacts and glasses.

I'm sorry to hear your eyesight's not too good, you gotta take care of it. Be careful with using techie things. The doctors recommended to take a 15 minutes break from a 45 minutes on any tech device.

They are reasonably okay, I just can't see very well with long distances.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I wear glasses.
I don't wear glasses or contacts.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register