Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Which image hosting Website do you prefer and why?
I'll prefer tinypic because it's simple, easy to use, just upload a pic from any of your device and upload it. They even got the BBC code for forums, which is what I like about Tinypic. I used to love imgur, but since they changed their interface, I'm no longer it's fan.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Hmm, that's interesting, we used to have our own image sharing site! I'm curious as to what you look for in an image hosting site? :)
Mulberry Hosting
High Performance Cloud Hosting
[email protected] | Twitter.com/MulberryHosting
Imagesafe (image over SSL ftw)
or upload it to my own site projects and serve it from there, depending on the host etc.

Mainly speaking I stick to the following:
Puush (screenshots in windows, automatic uploading)
Imagesafe (Image upload, with images served over SSL)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(08-10-2016, 06:35 PM)Mulberry Wrote: Hmm, that's interesting, we used to have our own image sharing site! I'm curious as to what you look for in an image hosting site? :)

Easy to use, simple and user-friendly interface.
I used to use tinypic for a long time until I switched over to Imgur.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(08-11-2016, 12:30 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I used to use tinypic for a long time until I switched over to Imgur.

Weird, for me, it was totally the opposite of you, I first started off with Imgur, thenm I switched to TinyPic.
I've long left Tinypic - their constant barrage of advertisements is starting to drive me daft.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I use a screenshot program called LightShot, other then that I use imgur.
(08-10-2016, 08:47 PM)katos Wrote: Imagesafe (image over SSL ftw)
or upload it to my own site projects and serve it from there, depending on the host etc.

Mainly speaking I stick to the following:
Puush (screenshots in windows, automatic uploading)
Imagesafe (Image upload, with images served over SSL)

Thinking about trying that one.
imagebam hosts pics for the longest amount of time. i may be particular ive had a pic forum for 10 years
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register