Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Pokemon Go?
How is it? I haven't played it yet, and I don't want to play because I don't wanna get addicted to it. I don't wanna spend my whole time on it like most players do.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I only really tend to play it when I am walking the dogs or such.
Personally I quite like it, though I dont play it anywhere near as much as most in the sense of Gym battles, etc.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(08-12-2016, 11:16 PM)katos Wrote: I only really tend to play it when I am walking the dogs or such.
Personally I quite like it, though I dont play it anywhere near as much as most in the sense of Gym battles, etc.

And what do you think of playing it all the time?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
It was a craze for a week or so, now it's just all botters. (Including myself.) Level 39, dominated every gym I've encountered with my 3.4k, 3.3k and 3.0k Dragonite. However Niantic has come up with a way to find botters and remove their game data so you can't play. Haxton and Necro are currently trying to find a solution to remove the game data ban/issue with Niantic. Cause I got banned :P
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register