Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

katos
{WIP} Creators Wave
THIS THEME WILL NOT BE A PUBLIC RELEASE AS IT IS BEING CREATED FOR USE ON A PRIVATE PROJECT.

[Image: forumtemplate.png]

So far, just the index page template is complete. 
I will be working on the User area, or the forum post area next (whichever one I can be bothered with first!  [Image: blush.gif])

I am looking for feedback on this theme to help me create it for my upcoming project.
Thanks for viewing! [Image: smile.gif]
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
The choice of colors are great.

Everything but that avatar... that avatar is creepy. Other than that, I think the theme is overall impressive. Small little improvements could be done such as decreasing the amount of space between the technical information and for some of the forum board descriptions need a few small nudges down to give breathing space underneath the text.
<br>
10/10 for me. It's just great.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(08-16-2016, 09:54 AM)Suraf Wrote: The choice of colors are great.

Everything but that avatar... that avatar is creepy. Other than that, I think the theme is overall impressive. Small little improvements could be done such as decreasing the amount of space between the technical information and for some of the forum board descriptions need a few small nudges down to give breathing space underneath the text.

Version two will actually see some pretty big changes, incorporating feedback from my thread at MyBB, so stand by for that! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
10/10.

I am not asking, I am telling you.. to make a tutorial for something like this. We need more artists, if you could share your knowledge with us then we can develop our own skills and make phenomenal creations like you do.
(08-17-2016, 10:16 PM)Blessings Wrote: 10/10.

I am not asking, I am telling you.. to make a tutorial for something like this. We need more artists, if you could share your knowledge with us then we can develop our own skills and make phenomenal creations like you do.

Hard to make a tutorial for something like this. Especially considering this is simply a mock-up based on ideas for an upcoming project.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register