Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Long-Distance Relationships?
have you ever been in one? I'm in one currently, and finding it quite easy to manage. Experienced any before?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I'm in an off-again-on-again one. Don't. Run as far away as you can.
(08-17-2016, 12:51 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: I'm in an off-again-on-again one. Don't. Run as far away as you can.

I really don't mind it. My partner and talk at least several times a day. A few times in the morning, and then a few times in the afternoon.
Honestly never had long-distance relationships.
Wouldn't exactly want one, I dont think.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(08-17-2016, 04:09 PM)katos Wrote: Honestly never had long-distance relationships.

Why not?
No--mainly because I don't want to be in a relationship, but if I was going to be, I suppose I'd prefer a long-distance relationship since it'd be very hands-off, I wouldn't have to be around anyone, or bother with another person. xD
(08-17-2016, 04:10 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 04:09 PM)katos Wrote: Honestly never had long-distance relationships.

Why not?

More hassle than I can be bothered with.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(08-17-2016, 04:07 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 12:51 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: I'm in an off-again-on-again one. Don't. Run as far away as you can.

I really don't mind it. My partner and talk at least several times a day. A few times in the morning, and then a few times in the afternoon.

Then there's that distance issue where you just want them there and they can't be.
(08-18-2016, 10:28 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 04:07 PM)Naiwen Wrote:

Then there's that distance issue where you just want them there and they can't be.

Yes this is true as I am in a long distance relationship however it shouldn't be an issue due to the love you have for one another. What I have recently discovered is that it makes you appreciate the other person more than if you had them in person with you all the time. 

I went to see my partner last weekend for the first time and without a doubt I can say that it was the greatest time of my life.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register