Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Best Console in your Eyes?
(08-20-2016, 11:21 AM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 02:27 AM)Suraf Wrote: Xbox One S or the Xbox One Elite.

Why?

Xbox One S for that sweet sweet 4k support and the Xbox One Elite for the looks and feels, also the controller makes things a lot easier.

PlayStation... only thing I see good about it is the free internet where as Xbox Live subscription.
<br>
(09-05-2016, 06:20 AM)Suraf Wrote:

Why?

Xbox One S for that sweet sweet 4k support and the Xbox One Elite for the looks and feels, also the controller makes things a lot easier.

PlayStation... only thing I see good about it is the free internet where as Xbox Live subscription.

Doesn't PlayStation users have to pay now on the PS4?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(09-05-2016, 03:12 PM)ISir Twisted Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 06:20 AM)Suraf Wrote:

Why?

Doesn't PlayStation users have to pay now on the PS4?

Must admit I thought this too
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Yep, you have to pay for PlayStation Plus to plan online since PS4.
[Image: BIf47zQ.gif]
(09-05-2016, 07:13 PM)euan Wrote: Yep, you have to pay for PlayStation Plus to play online since PS4.

Sadly Sony and the playstation team realised that they were missing out on a big source of revenue compared to their competitors Microsoft...
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(09-05-2016, 09:08 PM)katos Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 07:13 PM)euan Wrote: Yep, you have to pay for PlayStation Plus to play online since PS4.

Sadly Sony and the playstation team realised that they were missing out on a big source of revenue compared to their competitors Microsoft...

Even more sadly, that money still hasn't helped them improve their network. Takes hours to download anything, whilst Steam tops out my connection and downloads large titles in minutes.
[Image: BIf47zQ.gif]
(09-05-2016, 09:19 PM)euan Wrote: Even more sadly, that money still hasn't helped them improve their network. Takes hours to download anything, whilst Steam tops out my connection and downloads large titles in minutes.

Couldn't have put it better myself, good sir.
PS4 definately. I feel like little kids play on XBox so the community on PS is going to be much better
For me, it was the GameCube from Nintendo.  There were so many games that came out for that particular console that I just absolutely loved.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register