Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

TheSwagE
OMG Congratzz Katos
OMG congratz Katos for the mybb staff . You are going well man . Really Congratz Again
(08-16-2016, 12:39 PM)TheSwagE Wrote: OMG congratz Katos for the mybb staff . You are going well man . Really Congratz Again

Much appreciated, good sir! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Boy am I proud. But I should send the manager of MyBB some pics of our conversations lol.. probably rethink the decision he made. Anyways, they will benefit so much more and I am extremely proud of you. Wasn't lying when I said you were going somewhere. In this case it's MyBB. Congrats bro!
(08-17-2016, 10:04 PM)Blessings Wrote: Boy am I proud. But I should send the manager of MyBB some pics of our conversations lol.. probably rethink the decision he made. Anyways, they will benefit so much more and I am extremely proud of you. Wasn't lying when I said you were going somewhere. In this case it's MyBB. Congrats bro!

Thanks bud! means a lot ;)
Congratulations man!
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(08-18-2016, 10:57 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Congratulations man!

thanking you
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register