Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
How could you not believe in Jesus?
A very annoying Christian was inviting me today on my way home to her Church, which I politely refused and thereafter, she asked me after I told her I didn't believe in anything else but God  : "How could you not believe in Jesus, the Son of God?"
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
This is pure and utter brainwashing, handed down from their parents and what was handed down from their parents, so on and so forth. I would consider myself agnostic if you will, but I find it silly that other people (no matter what/who they worship, if anything at all), can question someone's beliefs (or lack thereof) when they aren't that person. In any case, I think an appropriate question would've been: "How COULD you believe in Jesus, son of God?"
(08-18-2016, 10:59 PM)Dee Wrote: This is pure and utter brainwashing, handed down from their parents and what was handed down from their parents, so on and so forth. I would consider myself agnostic if you will, but I find it silly that other people (no matter what/who they worship, if anything at all), can question someone's beliefs (or lack thereof) when they aren't that person. In any case, I think an appropriate question would've been: "How COULD you believe in Jesus, son of God?"

Now, that's a good question to have asked her.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register