Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Tablets?
Do you use them? I don't because I get dizzy when I scroll down it's screen. I don't like them too much.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I have a tablet but I don't use it very much. I should, though, since it was expensive and it's a neat contraption. I'm reading the last Witcher book on it since the official translation won't be released until next summer.
I have actually got two tablets - one android and one iOS. I tend to use my iPad a lot, as I find it far more convenient.
However I mostly use it due to work, since I can walk around from site to site and still have everything I need literally in my hand.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I have a tablet however I do not use it at all anymore. Ever since I got my Samsung Galaxy it has been my go to device and my most used.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(08-21-2016, 11:01 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I have a tablet however I do not use it at all anymore. Ever since I got my Samsung Galaxy it has been my go to device and my most used.

I've got a Samsung Galaxy too!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register