Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Do you use your Cellphone for the Internet?
No i don't. Sadly my phone is too old.
I Always do, whenever I'm out I use my mobile data to browse the web
Forever on my phone, always stay on VPN as well. Too much information in the world to absorb (And a hell of a lot of crap too).
"When autumn winds blow
not one leaf remains
the way it was."
—Togyu
I've kind of been afraid of using the wi-fi when I'm out at a public place.  I've heard too many horror stories about people being able to hack into your electronics through the use of public wi-fi.  I don't have that much data to use each month so it would be easy to rack up a high cell phone bill if I used my own data each month.  I know it probably sounds like I'm being paranoid.
I use my phone quite a lot for the internet especially when I am out and about. When I'm at home, I tend to use my laptop mostly for browsing the internet but if I need quick search and my laptop is off, I'll just use my smartphone.
Yes when I'm out and have no access to wifi
I use my phone mostly for the internet.  I don't get signal where I live so everything goes through wifi.
I actually find myself using alot more data now that I'm at work, keeping having to upgrade my plan.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register