Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Wanting to move out from my Parents
(04-23-2017, 10:31 PM)JennyorAlice Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 06:39 AM)Dee Wrote: If you think you can handle it financially on your own, then why not? Then again, sometimes it's a blessing to be able to live somewhere rent free (if that's the case). I'd weigh out the pros and cons and make sure you can make it on your own before you decide.

I agree with this.  I'd certain take the time to weigh the pros and cons before you do anything.  You don't want to move out and then find out that you don't have enough money to live on your own.  Of course, if you don't have the money to live completely on your own but you want to move out of your parents house, I know people that move in with a roommate.  They get to split the cost right down the middle, which is easier than having to pay everything yourself.  However, if you do choose that option, I would make sure that your roommate is a trustworthy person before moving in with them.  There can be all kinds of repercussions if you don't do your homework prior to getting a roommate.  But that just goes back to what Dee said before.  You have to weigh out the pros and cons.
I already got my own place.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Good for you.  It's always exciting when you get your own place.  I hope that you enjoy your new place and wish you the best in this next stage in your life.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register