Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Line?
Anyone uses that messenger? I didn't try it out yet.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Line ? ...
Nope.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I feel like I have heard of this ...but haven't..oh well I have not used it.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(08-22-2016, 09:32 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I feel like I have heard of this ...but haven't..oh well I have not used it.

It's a device application, Android or Mac, that lets you call freely internationally and send SMS for free as well to other line users. Much like a standard messenger, albeit you gotta have internet connection to be able to use it.
(08-23-2016, 05:42 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 09:32 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I feel like I have heard of this ...but haven't..oh well I have not used it.

It's a device application, Android or Mac, that lets you call freely internationally and send SMS for free as well to other line users. Much like a standard messenger, albeit you gotta have internet connection to be able to use it.

Oh! I believe I did download this along time ago, but seen no use for it.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register