Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Bing?
Anyone uses it? I do. I think it's an okay search engine.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
To be honest I don't tend to be quite open with other search browsers other than Google.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Don't use it, have done in the past - and thought it was poor.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(08-24-2016, 11:22 AM)katos Wrote: Don't use it, have done in the past - and thought it was poor.

Not nearly as good as Google, I agree.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Haven't used it since I was banned from the rewards system they have. Yet, during that time I rarely used it because I find Google's search engine far more superior.
<br>
Bing is my current search engine of choice because I have noticed that it ranks my websites a lot better than Google does, so even though the search results for other sites are not always the best, I decided to give it a chance and use it on a daily basis instead of Google. Bing is my homepage too.
I use google.
Still using Google.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Never liked Bing. The layout feels awful (a knock-off Google), the searching isn't as efficient & it's just overall obsolete
Do you use it because it's not google? (no pun intended ;) ). But in all seriousness I just use Google because I get more relevant search results with it.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register