Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Your favourite Book of all Time?
So, whats your all time favourite book? Mine would be Harry Potter, The Goblet of Fire, by J K Rowling.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Probably The Hobbit. Read it tons of times now, my copy is extremely well used.
[Image: BIf47zQ.gif]
(09-05-2016, 07:15 PM)euan Wrote: Probably The Hobbit. Read it tons of times now, my copy is extremely well used.

Interestingly enough, whilst I couldn't single out a single book I too, would likely say the Lord of the rings trilogy would be my favourite series of books.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(09-05-2016, 09:07 PM)katos Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 07:15 PM)euan Wrote: Probably The Hobbit. Read it tons of times now, my copy is extremely well used.

Interestingly enough, whilst I couldn't single out a single book I too, would likely say the Lord of the rings trilogy would be my favourite series of books.

The book I love the most from this series, is the 3rd one, "The Return of the King."
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
This is a tough one but I'm probably going to have to go with "A Monster Calls" by Patrick Ness. 

You should read it.  Preferably before you see the movie.
(12-05-2016, 03:59 PM)JennyorAlice Wrote: This is a tough one but I'm probably going to have to go with "A Monster Calls" by Patrick Ness. 

You should read it.  Preferably before you see the movie.

Interesting! I'll have to add that to my read list.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
The Stand by Stephen King. everyone on the planet dies and the few that are left have to gather together to start life again, community, families, government, everything
I don't read much but I will definitely say that I like the Beano
Welcome to the land of the dead!  ;)
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register