Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Somewhere I can see God
A woman I've stumbled across today when I was going to the bathroom, was telling me that knows a place where she can see God. And then she told me : "Come, I'll bring you to that place." I said to her : "No thank you" and walked away. There are some crazy believers in God out there who could go in a psychiatric ward.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
No offence but that is like the weirdest / creepiest thing ever! "Come, I'll bring you to that place."
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(09-06-2016, 08:40 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: No offence but that is like the weirdest / creepiest thing ever! "Come, I'll bring you to that place."

Yes, she totally creep-ed me out there.
You seem to get a lot of people pushing religion down your throat. I take it you live in a very religious area? o.O
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(09-07-2016, 10:36 AM)katos Wrote: You seem to get a lot of people pushing religion down your throat. I take it you live in a very religious area? o.O

Well, there are a few Churches around here. So I'd assume so.
You missed on an opportunity to see God? Why? Do you have any idea how many people want to see Him, but have no idea how to do that (other than dying)? You should have at least asked her what God looks like.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register