Thread Contributor: Venvasion
Kid Hacked Government’s Website To Cancel His Exams
Seems like 2016 is the year with the most interesting hackers. We have organizations that are hacking popular websites, like YouTube and Twitter, but now we have something else to worry about.

We all hate exams and we always seek ways to avoid them like feigning fevers. But have you ever hacked an official government website just to cancel an exam? Well, someone actually did it.

[Image: 1280px-Louisville_Male_High_School_old_building.jpg]

A 17-year-old teenager hacked into his country’s president’s websites in order to get enough authorities to cancel one of his exams. According to the BBC reports, the official website of Srilankan President Maithripala Sirisena was hacked a week earlier by the group that calls themselves Sri Lankan Youth.

The group of hackers posted a message on Thursday calling for the postponement of exams and called on the president to “take care of the security of Sri Lankan websites or face a cyber war.” The message was taken down immediately, However, the site was hacked again after the short period of time.

[Image: schoolclassroomgeneric1.jpg]

The hacker was eventually traced to his real home address and faced a fine of $2000 and up to 3 years in jail. The hacked website was fixed in in less than a day.

Wow, that kid gotta be very intelligent.
The following 1 user Likes Naiwen's post:

What an absolute legend! hahaha
The following 1 user Likes katos's post:
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"