Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Long or short Hair?
I like wearing mine short, because it's easier to wash.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Girls with long hair I find enticing. ;) Though honestly long or short could work.

For guys, well of course short hair but long hair would be great especially if in a band.
<br>
I've always had long hair.  I can't stand short hair on myself and I've never liked it (when it comes to my own hair).  I've always been afraid of going to get my hair cut because I don't want it cut too short. 

When it comes to guys, I think they look better with short hair but I realize that's my own opinion.
I'm growing my hair out.  I had it long earlier this year and it was awesome, but I foolishly cut it. :(
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
I like a 0 cut meaning all off can't stand long hair. Easy to wash as well don't have to mess around with it.
I like my hair fairly short, however longer ontop and shorter back and sides.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I'm trying to grow my hair out but drying it is such a pain.
It doesn't really matter, to be honest, but I tend to think that guys with long hair tend to look attractive. It gives them an aura of mystery and coolness...
I like short hair personally because it feels less intrusive and overall long hair to me feels weird.
I love women's with long hair.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register