Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Movies vs Tv Shows?
Which do you prefer and why? I don't got a preference over either of them.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Movies, most definitely. I'm not really into TV shows that much and it takes a lot to convince me to watch a new one.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(09-14-2016, 02:38 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Movies, most definitely. I'm not really into TV shows that much and it takes a lot to convince me to watch a new one.

Why? I like them both equally.
(09-14-2016, 07:09 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 02:38 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Movies, most definitely. I'm not really into TV shows that much and it takes a lot to convince me to watch a new one.

I'm not really sure. However it's odd if I watch a show for the first time that I like. I'll be hooked.
(09-14-2016, 07:20 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:

I'm not really sure. However it's odd if I watch a show for the first time that I like. I'll be hooked.
What genre of shows do you like?
(09-15-2016, 07:16 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 07:20 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:

What genre of shows do you like?

It really all depends. Mostly comedy.
well I prefer TV shows more than movies, TV shows like Game of thrones and Narcos. Itwasntme
(10-14-2016, 06:49 AM)Becki2323 Wrote: well I prefer TV shows more than movies, TV shows like Game of thrones and Narcos. Itwasntme

I've been informed that Game of thrones is good, however haven't came to the conclusion yet on actually watching it. 

OT: Starting watching and finished Luke Cage, wow it was incredible! oh and stranger things!
Movies
I love both movie and Tv shows. Can't compare both
Better Than Before :D 
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register