Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
The worst/best free Host in your Eyes?
I think it's forumotion, although I don't whether it's a host or a software. Best : I don't know.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
There was this hosting company called 00webhost or something like that, and it was the subject of a massive hacking attack and all the sites that they hosted for free got compromised. So I'd say that their reputation declined after that incident. I don't really know if there is a good free web hosting company.
(12-26-2016, 07:38 PM)Daphne Wrote: There was this hosting company called 00webhost or something like that, and it was the subject of a massive hacking attack and all the sites that they hosted for free got compromised. So I'd say that their reputation declined after that incident. I don't really know if there is a good free web hosting company.

It was with 3 zeros.
I used a russian free host some time ago with quite a lot of free space, but I forgot the name. Something with a K I think.
Best Host: Viewen
Worst Host: 000webhost
For me I have fiddled with many free hosts. I have used 000webhost for small little HTML projects that I didn't care about, looking for a more serious host I came across Hostinger, they were offering free hosting. I signed up and ended up buying one of there price plans. The up-time was good, the accessibility was good & the overall hosting was good. 

For me I think:
Worst - x10Hosting
Best - Hostinger (Paid Packages / Free)
Worst: 000webhost
Best: Byethost
[Image: JtW4M9R.png]
[Image: fyuAgEq.jpg]
I think Zetaboards is the best.

As far as the worst, I can't think of which one is the worse than the others.
The worst one for me would have to be 000webhosting. They were just horrible. In terms of best one, it would probably be X10 Hosting. Never had any problems with them and extremely easy to use as well.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register